Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheesecake Anyone?


                                          Chocolate Baked Cheesecake - from RM49.99 23 inch

Cheesecake
My favourite kind of cake, all time
How it melts in your mouth, really tempting and make me drool everytime i think of it
But alas....a cheesecake will costs me about RM 6+ plus tax at Secret Recipe
One whole load of cheesecake itself will costs me more than RM60++...with that amount of money I can get two packs of large size baby diapers.
So I decided to make my own cheesecake, and i successfully made it!
By making cheesecake i learnt a new word which is steam baked. One more new word in my dictionary...hahaha
And i have a cheaper alternative from the Secret Recipe cheesecake, i didnt burn a hole in my pocket and i have the whole load of cheesecake all by myself. Furthermore the cheesecake still taste oven fresh even after i had left in it the fridge for 4 days (i strictly forbade my husband from stealing my slice of cake or the will be hell to pay...and it worked..hahaha!)
If you want cheesecake...just let me know and i will bake for you...
Enjoy salivating people!

No comments:

Post a Comment