Sunday, February 14, 2010

Latest Creation-Strawberry Sponge Cake with Chocolate Ganache

 

This is a 2kg birthday cake for my husband's friend. Basically it is a sponge cake with strawberry filling and top up with chocolate ganache which is always a huge favorite amongst adults and children alike. I too,  like them ganache :)

The difference is, I learnt how to make to chocolate strips and it was pretty easy to make. All you need are creativity and lots and lotsa love.

That's my secret ingredient everytime I bake a cake, or making chocolates, or cupcakes or cream custards. 
I made them with love and there is no more gratifying feeling than making others happy especially when they go OOHHS and AHHS when looking at the result.

I may not be a pro in this, but i will become one

Thanks for the oppurtunities guys! Hugss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment