Friday, January 8, 2010

Cupcakes






I just do not make cupcakes as good as any other cupcake makers
I mean i can bake them, and have baked for my friends on several occassions, but as for the deco i can tell you i really suck at it.
This is because i dont have the patience to decorate something so miniscule.

Imagine this, i have a 1 year old daughter who constantly demands for my attention. Imagine me decorating and then hear my daughter scream because her father pick on her. Mental stress

I tried decorate them when she is sleeping, but babies are like sharks. Once they cannot smell you, they will hunt you down, literally. Hahaha

But i can try to upgrade my cupcake decorating skills. However at the moment i just wont promote something that i am not good at.

It will be so wrong. Same goes if you can decorate a cupcake beautifully but it tastes like feet. That will be wrong, wrong and wrong.....!!

I can win on the taste, but i rate myself on a scale of 5 out of 10 for decorations. However first impression do matter. However if you dont mind on the decorations, feel free to contact me :)

Furthermore i personally think all those cupcake making hype is a one off phase/trend. It will be better if i try to master more than 1 kind of treat, but i do promise that, i will upgrade my cake decorating skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment